Saturday, February 25, 2012

Today

                                                               If Just For Today

 Today, just for today, I would like to make a change, just a change in the right direction. 

If just for today I could move toward the light and not against it.
If just for today I could make my life better and everyone around me.
If just for today I could set a better example and lead with my heart and not my ego.
If just for today i stayed with today and not rush to tomorrows.
If just today I made the world a better place, just a smile a lending hand  a gesture, some kind words.
If just for today I caused a ripple effect that everyone saw and felt and made them feel compelled to follow suit.
If just for today we had a smile on our face a song in our heart, Just think if just for today........


By Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment